Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wood’s Ambulance Personnel

 It was a bad year, full of suffering and sorrow.

Seemed as if there could be no hope for tomorrow.

With a heavy heart, for the one that you love

Was called to return to his home up above.

Now the Lord, in His wisdom, uses all things for good,

He gave me the strength to do what I should.

He crossed my path with people like you,

And developed some friendships, lasting and true.

The trips we took were not very long,

But they gave me a feeling of being more strong.

Just knowing how much you really did care,

Made the pain so much easier to bear.

The extra “something” you put into each day

Was what made it easier along my way.

Now all of you are dear to my heart,

It’s Mary and Fran who share a special part.

Though I know we may never meet again,

Each one of you is a very special friend.

No comments: